Call it a temporary role reversal.
The team behind Cubcast — which Cub Scout leaders listen to every month for practical tips — is now listening to you.
But the folks behind Cubcast aren’t resting on their laurels. They’re taking the admirable “if you’re not moving forward you’re moving backward” approach and will start from scratch to make Cubcast an even better tool for Cub Scout leaders.
A tool sort of “like your favorite hammer or kitchen spatula,” says Caryl Lombardi, BSA multimedia producer. Listening directly to the leaders? I think she hit the nail on the head with that one.
Here are some of the questions they’re looking to you to answer:
Questions to ponder
- What can we do to make Cubcast better?
- What are topics you’d like to hear discussed on Cubcast?
- Who are people you’d like to hear from when these topics are being discussed?
- Cubcasts are usually around 20 minutes per month. Is the length too long? Too short?
- If you could change one thing about Cubcast, what would it be?
How to share your thoughts
- Comment below. Caryl and the Cubcast team will monitor these comments.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.