Doesn’t this patch just make you want to saddle up a horse and go for a long, peaceful ride into the sunset?
O.K., maybe it’s just me.
Anyway, this week’s Name That Council patch takes you to the desert. But where? It’s up to you to find out.
Name That Council rules:
- Each week I select a council shoulder patch and use Photoshop to remove all text.
- You guess the name of the council whose members wear the patch, and you’re entered to win the patch.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The deadline to enter is 9 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, March 17, 2011.
- I’ll select one person at random to be the winner.
- Enter after the jump.
Sorry, the entry deadline has passed. The winner was Bob McGuire of the Northeastern Pennsylvania Council.