I know, I know. I’m sorry. With all the nasty weather last week, all hopes of a Name That Council contest kinda melted away.
But I come bearing gifts: Two mystery patches this week. The rules are slightly different this time:
- There will be two drawings: One for “Patch A” and one for “Patch B.”
- Give me the name of either patch, and you’ll get one entry in each drawing.
- Give me the name of both patches, and you’ll get two entries in each drawing.
There’s more: Be sure to “like” Scouting magazine on Facebook. I’ll be giving our Facebook friends a helpful hint about these mystery patches.
Here are the Name That Council rules:
- Guess the names of the councils whose members wear the patches shown.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The deadline to enter is 9 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, Feb. 16, 2011.
- I’ll select two entrants at random to be the winners.
UPDATE: A winner has been selected. Find out who it is.