You better be ready for a challenge if you hope to name the council that wore this patch.
That's right, wore. The council in question no longer exists because it merged with another council in summer 2008, meaning the patch seen above is out of print.
We've got one, though, and it will go to the winner of this week's Name That Council contest. This week, we'll want you to name the former council. We don't want the council's current name.
In other words, give us the name that actually appeared on the patch seen above. Do so and you'll be entered to win.
- Guess the name of the council whose members wear the patch shown.
- Submit your guess by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure the subject line reads "Name That Council January 14"
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
Include the following information with your entry:
- Your name.
- Your unit number.
- Your council name.
- Your mailing address. (Don't worry, we won't publish, use, or store this info. We just need to know where to send your patch if you win.)
The contest closes at 9 a.m. ET on Wednesday, Jan. 19, 2011.
We'll announce the winner and the correct answer soon after the deadline. Good luck!