Name That Council is too difficult, you say? Well, here's a patch where the council's service area is literally outlined on a map.
So figure out which state is outlined in gold and head off to your favorite search engine to learn which council inhabits that red-colored area. Then simply Name That Council!
As if that wasn't easy enough, look behind the outline of the state for another big clue.
We'll pick one lucky winner from the correct responses to receive the patch seen above. Good luck!
Here's a reminder about the rules and how to send us your guess:
- Guess the name of the council whose members wear the patch shown.
- Submit your guess by e-mail.
- Make sure the subject line reads "Name That Council December 10"
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
Include the following information with your entry:
- Your name.
- Your unit number.
- Your council name.
- Your mailing address. (Don't worry, we won't publish or use this info. We just need to know where to send your patch if you win.)
The contest closes at 9 a.m. ET on Wednesday, Dec. 15.
We'll announce the winner and the correct answer soon after the deadline. Good luck!