Ah, the coast. It's easy to imagine yourself looking out upon the endless blue horizon of the Atlantic Ocean, watching seagulls coasting in the salty air. But snap out of it! You have a mystery to solve.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to tell us the name of the council that wears the shoulder patch pictured above. If you're right, you're entered to win the patch. It's that simple. Good luck!
Here are the rules:
- Guess the name of the council whose members wear the patch shown.
- Submit your guess by e-mail.
- Make sure the subject line reads "Name That Council October 29"
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
Include the following information with your entry:
- Your name.
- Your unit number.
- Your council name.
- Your mailing address. (Don't worry, we won't publish or use this info. We just need to know where to send your patch if you win.)
The contest closes at 9 a.m. ET on Wednesday, Nov. 3.
We'll announce the winner and the correct answer on Wednesday, Nov. 3. Good luck!